Rental of the Courthouse Square
Please click here to obtain the permit application concerning rental of the Courthouse Square. All applications concerning rental of the Courthouse Square are subject to approval by the County Administrator and/or the County Clerk.
- A permit application, subject to approval, must be completed by any agency or individual who wishes to utilize the Courthouse Square. We encourage you to read this permit application thoroughly before signing.
- Rental Fee is $200.00 (includes $100.00 refundable deposit based on grounds being left in satisfactory condition.) Checks should be made payable to the Colquitt County Board of Commissioners.
- Religious Organizations are exempt from the rental fee.
- Rental of the Courthouse Square is a privilege. If any lessee fails to comply with any of the above, the Colquitt County Board of Commissioners reserves the right to deny subsequent applications by the lessee.
- By agreeing to lease space on the Courthouse Square, the Colquitt County Board of Commissioners does not endorse the opinions (political, religious, or otherwise) of any lessee."
Any questions regarding rental of the Courthouse Square may be directed to Melissa Lawson, County Clerk, at 229-616-7409.