Colquitt County Registrar
101 East Central Avenue, Office 135
Moultrie, GA 31768
P.O. Box 517
Moultrie, GA 31776-0517
Office Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Monday - Friday (Non-Elections)
Monday - Friday (During Elections)
Closed on all major holidays
Purpose: The Colquitt County Board of Registrars' main purpose is to receive and process voter registration applications, including absentee and early voting.
Please note: If you are moving, please contact the Chief Registrar to update your address information.
The Board of Registrars are:
- Paula McCullough, Chief Registrar
- Deidra McClelland, Chief Deputy Registrar
- Nancy Horne, Deputy Registrar
- Florene Sellers, Deputy Registrar
Georgia Secretary of State Website (Voting Information)
Am I required to show identification when I vote?
Georgia law (O.C.G.A § 21-2-417) requires Georgia residents to show photo identification when voting in person. Proper identification shall consist of any one of the following:
(1) Any valid state or federal government issued photo ID, including a FREE Voter ID Card issued by the County Registrar's Office or the Georgia Department of Driver Services (DDS);
(2) A Georgia Driver's License, even if expired;
(3) Valid employee photo ID from any branch, department, agency, or entity of the U.S. Government, Georgia, or any county, municipality, board, authority or other entity of this State;
(4) Valid U.S. passport ID;
(5) Valid U.S. military photo ID;
(6) Valid tribal photo ID;
Note: You are not required to include any identification when you vote absentee by mail.
If you do not have one of the six acceptable forms of photo ID, the State of Georgia offers a FREE Voter Identification Card. An identification card can be issued at anyVoter Identification Card. An identification card can be issued at any county registrar's office or Department of Driver Services Office free of charge..
To Receive a voter identification card, the voter must provide:
A photo identity document or approved non-photo identity document that includes full legal name and date of birth
Documentation showing the voter's date of birth
Evidence that the applicant is a registered voter
Documentation showing the applicant's name and residential address
Georgia voter identification cards to registered Georgia electors which shall under state law be valid only for purposes of voter identification under Code Section 21-2-417
(c) The Georgia voter identification card shall be captioned 'GEORGIA VOTER IDENTIFICATION CARD' and shall contain a prominent statement that under Georgia law it is valid only as identification for voting purposes.